Join Space Innovators, Industry Leaders, Analysts, Academicians, Researchers and Government Representatives
Seats are limited for upcoming Space Innovation Business Summit just coming in less than ten days. 34th International Space Development Conference, will start on May 20, 2015 which runs through May 24th. Business leaders, entrepreneurs, analysts, government representatives, academics and individuals interested in space business and exploration will gather in this expo to explore more opportunities in space industry.
Seats are limited and recommended to register as soon as possible to get your place in Space Summit.
Participation tickets are affordable and there is huge discount for members of Canadian Space Commerce Association.
Large and small companies around the world is coming together in this summit to find opportunities for business and exploration. Companies will looks at the financial possibilities, market scenario and how they are evolving.
Here are few things you will see:
- How markets are evolving from industry research leaders.
- How companies are funding innovation, including how crowd funding is much more than just a fundraising tool.
- Alternative methods to funding and finance – it is more than simply cash investment.
The distinguished speakers at Space Innovation Business Summit:
- Asier Ania, Co-founder, HiveWire
- Jon Arenberg, JWST Chief Engineer, Northrop Grumman
- Gen. Jim Armor, Staff Vice-President, Orbital ATK
- Grant Bonin, Satellite Mission Manager, UTIAS Space Flight Laboratory
- Ken Davidian, Director of Research, FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation
- Talmon Firestone, Director of Corporate Development, OMX
- Myles Hiscock, Director, BMO Capital Markets
- Adam Keith, Managing Director, Euroconsult
- Eva-Jane Lark, Vice-President, BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Scott Larson, CEO, UtherCast
- Jeffrey Manber, Managing Director, NanoRacks
- Douglas Morrison, President and CEO, Centre for Excellence in Mining Innovation
- Yaroslav “Yarko” Pustovyi, President, Canadian Space Commerce Association
- Wilfred So, Patent Agent, Blakes
- Peter Stibrany, Director of Strategic Development, MDA
- Marie-Lucy Stojak, Director, Summer Session, Management of Creativity and Innovation, HEC Montreal
- Nicole Verkindt, President, OMX
About the Canadian Space Commerce Association:
The Canadian Space Commerce Association, founded in 2007, is a registered not-for-profit industry organization that advances the economic, legal and political environment for space focused companies. For more information about the Canadian Space Commerce Association and when our next event is, please visit our web site at: http://spacecommerce.ca.
YouTube: CSCA on YouTube
Canadian Space Commerce Association
About the International Space Development Conference®
The annual International Space Development Conference® (ISDC) is the keynote event of the National Space Society, bringing together leading managers, engineers, scientists, educators, and business people from civilian, military, commercial, entrepreneurial, and grassroots advocacy space sectors, to work toward the common goal of developing a spacefaring civilization. ISDC has attracted up to 1300 attendees from over 20 countries, and has featured renowned speakers. The conference has been held in various locations throughout North America, with the 34th annual conference taking place in Toronto, Canada. The Canadian Space Commerce Association is the co-host of ISDC® 2015.
For more information and to register for the ISDC conference please visit the conference website: www.isdc2015.nss.org/
About the National Space Society (NSS)
NSS is an independent non-profit educational membership organization dedicated to the creation of a spacefaring civilization. NSS is widely acknowledged as the preeminent citizen’s voice on space, with over 50 chapters in the United States and around the world. The Society publishes Ad Astra magazine, an award-winning periodical chronicling the most important developments in space.
Follow NSS on: